★★★★★ 1 vote5
- ginger snaps finley ground. about 1 1/4 cups
- 3 Tbsp
- butter or margarine melted
- 2 lb
- cream cheese room temperature
- 1 1/3 c
- plus 2 tbs. sugar divided
- 1 1/2 c
- sour cream divided
- 1 c
- canned pumpkin puree
- 3 tsp
- pumpkin pie spices
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- cinnamon stiks and mint optional
How to Make Pumpkin Cheesecake
- 1Preheat oven 325
Butter 9" springform pan
Wrap outside of pan with 2 sheets of tin foil.
- 2Combine gingersnaps with butter and press into bottom of pan. Refrigerate.
- 3Beat cream cheese and 1 1/3 cups sugar until smooth.
Beat in 1/2 cup sour cream, pumpkin, eggs 2 3/4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice. and vanilla.Pour into pan.
Place pan into larger baking pan.
Pour enough water into large pan to come halfway up sides of springform pan.
- 4Bake 1 1/2 hours.
Combine remaining sour cream, sugar and spice.
Spread over cheesecake.
Bake 5 minutes.
Cool Chill overnight.
Garnish with cinnamon sticks and mint.