Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Connie "Kiyu" Guerrero
1 pkgpound cake mix (16 ounces)
3 largeeggs (divided)
2 Tbspbutter (melted)
4 Tbsppumpkin pie spices
1 can(s)sweetened condensed milk (14oz)
1 pkgcream cheese (8oz)
2 cpumpkin (16oz. can) or fresh pumpkin
1 cchopped nuts (pecans preferred)
How to Make Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- n large mixer bowl, on low speed, combine the cake mix, 1 egg, margarine/butter and 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice, until crumbly.
Press the mixture onto the bottom of a 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
- n large mixer bowl, beat the cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in the sweetened condensed milk; then the remaining 2 eggs, the pumpkin and the remaining 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice and salt; mix well.
- Pour over the crust and sprinkle with chopped nuts. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until set.
- Cool. Chill; cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.