Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
Connie "Kiyu" Guerrero
- 1 pkg
- pound cake mix (16 ounces)
- 3 large
- eggs (divided)
- 2 Tbsp
- butter (melted)
- 4 Tbsp
- pumpkin pie spices
- 1 can(s)
- sweetened condensed milk (14oz)
- 1 pkg
- cream cheese (8oz)
- 2 c
- pumpkin (16oz. can) or fresh pumpkin
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 c
- chopped nuts (pecans preferred)
How to Make Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- 1Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- 2n large mixer bowl, on low speed, combine the cake mix, 1 egg, margarine/butter and 2 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice, until crumbly.
Press the mixture onto the bottom of a 15x10-inch jelly roll pan.
- 3n large mixer bowl, beat the cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in the sweetened condensed milk; then the remaining 2 eggs, the pumpkin and the remaining 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice and salt; mix well.
- 4Pour over the crust and sprinkle with chopped nuts. Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until set.
- 5Cool. Chill; cut into bars. Store in the refrigerator.