Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- 3 cups chocolate graham cracker crrumbs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3 pkg. cream cheese, softened, 8 oz. each
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
How to Make Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350. In medium bowl, mix crumbs, sugar, and salt. Add melted butter, stirring to mix. Press into bottom of a 13 x 9 inch baking pan. Bake for 15 minutes or til lightly browned around edges. Remove from oven and let cool completely on wire rack.
- 2Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat cream cheese at medium high speed with mixer til creamy, about 3 minutes. Add powdered sugar, beating til smooth, about 3 minutes. Add brown sugar, beating to mix. Add eggs one at a time. beating well after each addition.
- 3In small bowl, whisk together flour, ginger, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg. Gradually add flour mixture to pumpkin mixture, beating til just mixed. Pour mixture onto prepared crust.
- 4Reduce oven temperature to 300. Bake for 45 minutes or til set. Turn oven off. Let cheesecake stand in oven, with door closed for 2 hours. Remove from oven and let cool completely on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cut into bars and store covered in refrigerator for up to 5 days.