Pumpkin Cake Roll1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Pumpkin Cake Roll
- Beat 3 eggs at high speed for 5 minutes; gradually add 1 cup sugar.
- Stir in 2/3 cup pumpkin and 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- Mix the next 6 ingredients and fold into pumpkin mixture; pour into a greased and floured cake pan.
- Top with chopped walnuts; bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- After baked, sprinkle a towel with powdered sugar.
- Tip cake out onto the towel; sprinkle the cake with powdered sugar.
- Roll up in the towel and let cool.
- Topping: Place powdered sugar, cream cheese, butter and vanilla extract in mixing bowl.
- Beat until smooth.
- Unroll cake, gently, and spread with cream cheese mixture; roll cake again and chill.