Pumpkin Cake Roll1
By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
How to Make Pumpkin Cake Roll
- 1Beat 3 eggs at high speed for 5 minutes; gradually add 1 cup sugar.
- 2Stir in 2/3 cup pumpkin and 1 teaspoon lemon juice.
- 3Mix the next 6 ingredients and fold into pumpkin mixture; pour into a greased and floured cake pan.
- 4Top with chopped walnuts; bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes.
- 5After baked, sprinkle a towel with powdered sugar.
- 6Tip cake out onto the towel; sprinkle the cake with powdered sugar.
- 7Roll up in the towel and let cool.
- 8Topping: Place powdered sugar, cream cheese, butter and vanilla extract in mixing bowl.
- 9Beat until smooth.
- 10Unroll cake, gently, and spread with cream cheese mixture; roll cake again and chill.