- 1 box
- cake mix, spice or carrot
- 1 can(s)
- small can pumpkin or substitute with 16 oz plain yogurt
- optional: add 1 cup raisins or 1 cup chopped nuts, or 12 oz package chocolate chips or 1 cup chopped apples. can use any combination of the three.
How to Make Pumpkin Cake
- 1Mix dry cake mix with the pumpkin. Add other ingredients as desired.
Drop by teaspoons onto cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes or until firm to touch but not hard.
- 2Can put into cupcake papers instead of making cookies.
Bake at 350 degrees 20 minutes or until firm to touch.
Works as a cake also baking for 30 minutes or until firm to touch.