How to Make Pumpkin Cake
- 1Combine sugar, pumpkin, oil and eggs. Beat 1 minute at medium speed. Add flour, salt, soda and cinnamon.
- 2Beat another minute at medium speed.
- 3Stir in pecans and coconut.
- 4Pour into two 9 inch cake pans (greased and floured).
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
1/2 cup margarine
1-8 oz. cream cheese
1 box powdered sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla
1/2 cup pecans
1/2 cup coconut
Combine margarine and cream cheese, beat until light and fluffy. Add sugar and beat well. Add pecans and coconut. Spread over cooled cake.