Pumpkin Better Than Sex Cake
How to Make Pumpkin Better Than Sex Cake
- In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix and pumpkin puree until a smooth batter forms.
- Pour batter into a greased 9×13 baking dish, and bake at 350º, according to the directions on the cake mix box (approx 23-28 mins).
- Remove cake from oven and let cool for about 10 minutes after baking.
- Using the end of a wooden spoon to poke holes all over the top of the cake.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the cake. This should fill in the holes and soak into the cake.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove cake from refrigerator and spread cool whip over top of cake. Sprinkle on the heath bits, and drizzle caramel over top. (note: if you want it less sweet you can use less of the jar)
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours, or overnight