By Just A Pinch KitchenCrew
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 pkg2 layer size spice cake mix
1/2 cbutter, melted
1 ccanned pumpkin
1/2 tspgrated orange peel
1/2 cchopped pecans
How to Make Pumpkin Bars
- Reserve 2/3 cup dry mix.
- In large bowl combine remaining cake mix, butter, and 1 of the eggs; mix well.
- Pat into well-greased 13x9x2-inch baking pan and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Combine reserved cake mix, pumpkin, sugar, 2 eggs, peel and a pinch of salt.
- Beat at medium speed of electric mixer 1 to 2 minutes.
- Pour over partially baked layer.
- Top with nuts and bake at 350 degrees until set, 15 to 20 minutes.
- Cool; cut into 32 bars and refrigerate.