Pumpkin Banana Bread
8 Tbspbutter room temperature
2 1/3 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
2 Tbspmaple syrup
2 Tbsporange juice, fresh
2 tspvanilla extract
2 largeeggs, room temperature
1 cpureed pumpkin
1 cripe bananas, mashed
1/2 tspbaking powder
1 tspbaking soda
2 tspground cinnamon
1 tsppenzey's baking spice (could use pumpkin pie spice- not same though)
1 1/2 call purpose flour
1/2 ccrushed pecans or raisins
How to Make Pumpkin Banana Bread
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Line an 8½ x 4½ inch loaf pan with parchment paper, allowing overhang of paper over edges. (and one mini loaf pan)
- In large bowl of electric mixer beat together brown sugar and butter until creamed.
- Add maple syrup, honey, eggs, vanilla, pumpkin puree, banana, & orange juice. Stir together until combined.
- In a separate bowl whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, pennzey's baking spice.
- In thirds slowly mix in flour mixture to butter sugar mixture.
- Fold in pecans or raisins.
- Pour into loaf ⅔ full. If necessary use a mini loaf pan for remaining mixture.
- Bake large loaf for 50-55 mins on 350℉.
Bake mini loaf for 35-40 mins.
Can bake in oven at same time.
- Remove from oven an sprinkle top with 1 tsp cinnamon sugar (I use Penzey's mix). Cool on baking rack for 10 minutes then remove from pan.