- 1 cup milk
- 13.4oz. box instant vanilla pudding
- 8oz. cream cheese (room temperature, leave out for at least an hour or two)
- 12oz. tub of cool whip (put out on the counter 10-15 minutes before making the frosting)
How to Make Pudding Frosting by Request!
- 1Mix vanilla pudding mix with milk in one bowl, using an electric mixer, until pudding sets. In another bowl whip up cream cheese using an electric mixer. Add cool whip to the crem cheese and mix together very well.
- 2Add vanilla pudding to the cream cheese-cool whip mixture and mix together, blending very well.
- 3TIPS: Store in the refrigerator until your cake cools. After frosting the cake, the cake will need to be stored in the refrigerator.