How to Make Princess Cupcakes
- 1bake mini cupcakes as directed and allow to cool
- 2frost each cupcake with pink frosting
- 3to make the crown, place a wrapped laffy taffy in warm water for 2-3 minutes to soften it. Unwrap it and flatten it with a rolling pin. Use a knife to straighten the edges. Then take a teaspoon and cut out 5 arches along one side. Join the ends together into a crown, using a bit of water if needed. Let sit 10 minutes to harden back up.
- 4Dip the bottom of the crown into white frosting (and sparkly sugar if wanted) and press it onto cupcake.
- 5Apply a small dab of white frosting with a toothpick to each crown point. (add sugar pearl here if interested)
- 6pipe a dab of frosting in dots around crown for flourish.