Vanessa "Nikita" Milare
How to Make Princess Cake...
- Heat oven to 350F.
- Sift together the first 4 ingredients into mixing bowl. Make a hole in the dry ingredients.Add the oil, egg yolks, water & vanilla. Beat until smooth on medium speed for about 1 min.
- In another bowl mix the egg whites & cream of tartar. beat on high speed for 3 to 5 mins until stiff peaks & glossy.
- Pour egg yolk mixture gradually over egg whites & gently fold to blend. make sure not to stir.
- Pour immediately into non greased 10 inch pan & bake for 30 to 35 mins. Turn pan upside down over glass bottle to cool.
- Loosen with knife, turn pan back over & hit edges sharply on table to loosen.
- Then cut into 1 equal half. Spread some white or vanilla frosting on the first layer. Top with top layer and frost.