Praline-Pineapple Upside Down Ring
Layers of dough, praline, pineapple, all topped with a cherry!
- 1 c
- butter, melted and divided
- 1/2 c
- packed light brown sugar
- canned pineapple rings, drained
- whole maraschino cherries, drained
- 1/2 c
- pecan halves
- 2 can(s)
- refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 c
- chopped pecans
- 1/3 c
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Praline-Pineapple Upside Down Ring
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees; spray a 12-cup fluted tube cake pan or 10-inch tube pan generously with cooking spray.
- 2Pour ½ cup butter onto bottom of pan; cover with brown sugar. Lay pineapple rings over brown sugar, placing a cherry in the middle of each ring. Sprinkle with pecan halves and ¼ cup of the melted butter.
- 3Unroll both cans of crescent rolls and lay on a flat surface; seal perforations of each piece with fingers, making two rectangles.
Brush with the remaining ¼ c. melted butter.
Combine sugar and cinnamon; Sprinkle each rectangle with chopped pecans, then with sugar-cinnamon mixture and roll from long end, jelly-roll style.
- 4Cut into 1 inch slices and lay on top of praline-pineapple mixture in pan, making two layers.
Bake 30 minutes, or until light golden; remove from oven and let set for 5 minutes, then flip over onto serving plate and serve warm.