☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 can(s)sliced peaches in heavy syrup
1 can(s)peach pie filling
1 boxyellow cake mix
1/2 cbutter, melted
PRALINE PECAN TOPPING
1/4 cbutter, melted
1/2 cdark brown sugar packed
1 1/2 cpecans, chopped
How to Make Praline Pecan Peach Dump Cake
- Drain 1 can of peached.
- In bowl mix peaches and pie filling.
- Put peaches in a 13x9 pan.
- Top peaches with DRY cake mix spread it out evenly across the entire surface of peaches.
- Gently press cake mix on top of peachs.
- Drizzle butter over cake mix.
- Praline Pecan topping.
- Mix topping ingredients in bowl combing till well mixed,
- Sprinkle over butter, spread evenly over entire top of cake.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes to 1 hour or until top is deep golden brown and fruit is bubbly.