★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 cgraham cracker crumbs
3 Tbspbutter, melted
24 ozcream cheese, softened
3/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
2 Tbspunbleached all-purpose flour
2 tspvanilla extract
1/2 cchopped pecans
How to Make Praline Cheesecake
- Combine crumbs, granulated sugar and butter.
- Press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, brown sugar and flour, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
- Blend in vanilla; stir in chopped pecans.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake at 450 for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 250 and continue baking an additional 30 minutes.
- Loosen cake from rim of pan.
- Cool before removing rim of pan. Chill.
- Brush with maple syrup.
- Top with pecan halves.