How to Make Praline Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients except cake mix in small bowl.
- Spread in bottom of 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on package.
- Pour batter carefully over pecan mixture in pan.
- Bake until cake springs back when touched lightly in center, 35 to 40 minutes.
- Run knife around edges of pan to loosen sides; immediately invert pan on heatproof serving tray.
- Leave pan over cake for 5 minutes; remove pan.
- Serve warm or cool and if desired, with sweetened whipped cream.