How to Make Praline Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Mix all ingredients except cake mix in small bowl.
- 3Spread in bottom of 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
- 4Prepare cake mix as directed on package.
- 5Pour batter carefully over pecan mixture in pan.
- 6Bake until cake springs back when touched lightly in center, 35 to 40 minutes.
- 7Run knife around edges of pan to loosen sides; immediately invert pan on heatproof serving tray.
- 8Leave pan over cake for 5 minutes; remove pan.
- 9Serve warm or cool and if desired, with sweetened whipped cream.