2 pkgmicrowave popcorn (make sure you get all uncooked kournels out)
1 pkgsmall marshmellows
1 pkgm & m's (you can choose colors to match holiday or occasion)
1 pkgany candies or a few pretzel sticks
How to Make Popcorn Cake
- microwave popcorn and set aside
- chop up pretzels if using them.
- open all your candy packages and have ready
- butter the whole inside of a bunt pan or any shape pan or mold and have ready
- melt marshmellows in microwave check every 30 seconds until completely melted.
- add the popcorn and m&m's and any other candys or pretzels to marshmellows. stir until completely combined. you must work pretty fast...
- butter your hands and add mix to bunt pan or mold. mix will still be warm so be careful.
- press firmily into the pan and put in icebox or cool spot for about 10 minutes.
- flip over onto a serving platter or cake stand
- you can also drizzle melted chocolate or decorate it sprinles to match occasion..slice and enjoy