It's fun for the whole family!!
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2 pkg
- yellow cake mix
- 1 c
- vanilla frosting
- red gel or liquid food coloring
- 3 oz
- white baking chocolate, grated
- 2 slice
- strawberry or cherry fruit roll-ups
How to Make Pizza Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare cake mix according to directions. Pour batter into two greased and floured 9-inch round baking pans. Bake for 20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- 2Place each cake on a 10-inch serving platter. Combine the frosting and food coloring; spread over the top of each cake to within 1/2 inch of edges. Sprinkle with grated white chocolate for the cheese. Unfold Fruit Roll-Ups; use a 1 1/2 inch round cutter to cut into circles for pepperoni. Arrange on cakes.