Pistachio Pound Cake
How to Make Pistachio Pound Cake
- 1Mix together the cake mix, packets of pudding, sour cream, oil and eggs. Mixture will be thick.
- 2Place half of the mixture into bottom of bundt pan. You may need to use a spatula to spread batter.
- 3Mix together brown sugar, nuts and cinnamon in separate bowl. Sprinkle this mixture on top of the cake batter that is in the pan.
- 4Add the rest of the cake mix over the top of the nut mixture.
- 5Bake at 350 for 55 minutes. Serve as is or dust top with powdered sugar.