- 1 c
- all-purpose flour
- 2/3 c
- finely ground pistachios (reserve 2 tbsp. for garnish)
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c
- unsalted butter, chilled
- 1/4 tsp
- vanilla extract
- (8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 can(s)
- (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 box
- (3.4 ounce) instant pistachio pudding mix
- 5 large
- whip cream for garnish
How to Make Pistachio Cheesecake
- 1Combine flour, sugar and pistachios and cut in chilled butter and mix well until consistency of shortbread dough.
- 2Spray a 10-inch springform pan and press pistachio mixture into the bottom. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- 3Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 4In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and pudding mix until smooth.
- 5Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined and pour over crust.
- 6Place pan on a baking sheet and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- 7Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 8Run a butter knife around the edge of the pan then continue to cool for 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- 9Loosen and remove ring; garnish with whip cream and ground pistachios and serve.