1 call-purpose flour
2/3 cfinely ground pistachios (reserve 2 tbsp. for garnish)
1/2 cunsalted butter, chilled
1/4 tspvanilla extract
6(8 ounce) packages of cream cheese, softened
1 can(s)(14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
2 box(3.4 ounce) instant pistachio pudding mix
·whip cream for garnish
How to Make Pistachio Cheesecake
- Combine flour, sugar and pistachios and cut in chilled butter and mix well until consistency of shortbread dough.
- Spray a 10-inch springform pan and press pistachio mixture into the bottom. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and pudding mix until smooth.
- Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined and pour over crust.
- Place pan on a baking sheet and bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Run a butter knife around the edge of the pan then continue to cool for 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- Loosen and remove ring; garnish with whip cream and ground pistachios and serve.