- 3 c
- cookie crumbs,any kind you like
- 1/2 c
- 2 8 oz. pkg
- cream cheese
- 1 8oz.
- container sour cream
- 1 8oz.
- container cool whip
- 3/4 c
- 1 tsp
- 1 3.4 oz. pkg
- pistachio pudding
- 1 1/2 c
How to Make Pistachio Cheesecake
- 1Mix cookie crumbs in 13x9 inch casserole dish with melted butter.Press crumbs into bottom of bowl with fingers or the back a spoon.Set aside.
- 2Combine cream cheese,vanilla and sugar in large mixing bowl,beat on high for about 2 minutes.Add sour cream and blend well.
- 3Fold in cool whip slowly,by hand(do not use mixer).Place in refrigerator to start the chilling process.
- 4In another bowl, add pistachio pudding and cold milk,blending well.Place this bowl in refrigerator so pudding will set up, about 20 minutes.
- 5When pudding has set, fold into cream cheese mixture,again,by hand.Pour over crust and allow to chill for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.Serve with a dollop of cool whip and enjoy :)