3 ccookie crumbs,any kind you like
2 8 oz. pkgcream cheese
1 8oz.container sour cream
1 8oz.container cool whip
1 3.4 oz. pkgpistachio pudding
1 1/2 cmilk
How to Make Pistachio Cheesecake
- Mix cookie crumbs in 13x9 inch casserole dish with melted butter.Press crumbs into bottom of bowl with fingers or the back a spoon.Set aside.
- Combine cream cheese,vanilla and sugar in large mixing bowl,beat on high for about 2 minutes.Add sour cream and blend well.
- Fold in cool whip slowly,by hand(do not use mixer).Place in refrigerator to start the chilling process.
- In another bowl, add pistachio pudding and cold milk,blending well.Place this bowl in refrigerator so pudding will set up, about 20 minutes.
- When pudding has set, fold into cream cheese mixture,again,by hand.Pour over crust and allow to chill for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.Serve with a dollop of cool whip and enjoy :)