Thank you, Elsie Bennett you were the bestes ever : )
How to Make Pistachio Cake
- 1Mix all ingredients except choc. syrup.
- 2Add green food coloring to preferred shade to mix. Mix a couple of minutes until smooth.
- 3Take out 1 and 1/2 cups of batter from mix and put into small mixing bowl. Add the chocolate syrup to the 1 1/2 cups of batter in the small bowl. Mix well
- 4Pour the green mix into a well greased and floured angle food cake pan. Then pour the choc. mix on top of that evenly.
(Optional) Sprinkle with chopped Pecans
- 5Bake at 350 about 55 min.
Let cake cool B-4 removing cake from pan.