How to Make Pistaccio Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350* Then prepare a Bundt pan for baking I use the cooking spray and then you don't need to flour.
- 2First mix dry ingredients, cake mix and pudding
- 3Then add wet ingredients milk, oil, water, eggs all at once to the dry ingredients.
- 4Once all of the ingredients are in the bowl start mixing. Do not over beat this you want a thick dense batter for a rich moist cake.
- 5Bake time approx. 50-60 minutes check with toothpick
- 6After the cake has been cooled dust liberally with powdered sugar.