★★★★★ 1 vote5
- pound cake, store bought or homemade
- 1 qt
- vanilla ice cream
- 6 ounce can frozen pink lemonade concentrate
- 1 small
- tub of cool whip
How to Make PINK LEMONADE ICE CREAM LOAF
- 1Take ice cream out of freezer to soften. Cut cake lengthwise in 3 even layers. Stir ice cream to soften, add frozen lemonade to ice cream and blend well.
- 2put first piece of cake on platter, and top with some of the ice cream mixture. Top with another piece of cake and another layer of ice cream. Then top with last piece of cake on top of ice cream.,
- 3Place cake in freezer until ready to serve. Top with cool whip when serving.