★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 pkg
- cake mix, yellow
- 1 qt
- vanilla ice cream
- 6 oz
- pink lemonade concentrate, frozen
- red food coloring drops
- 1 c
- whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Pink Lemonade Cake
- 1Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- 2Bake in two 9x1 1/2 inch round cake pans; cool.
- 3Meanwhile, stir ice cream to soften; quickly stir in 1/2 cup of the concentrate and the food coloring.
- 4Spread evenly in foil-lined 9x1 1/2 inch round cake pan.
- 5Freeze 2 or 3 hours or until firm.
- 6Place cake layer on serving plate; top with ice cream layer, then with second cake layer.
- 7Beat cream with remaining concentrate and the sugar until stiff.
- 8Frost sides and top of cake; return to freezer at least 1 hour or until served.