★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 pkgcake mix, yellow
1 qtvanilla ice cream
6 ozpink lemonade concentrate, frozen
6red food coloring drops
1 cwhipping cream
How to Make Pink Lemonade Cake
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Bake in two 9x1 1/2 inch round cake pans; cool.
- Meanwhile, stir ice cream to soften; quickly stir in 1/2 cup of the concentrate and the food coloring.
- Spread evenly in foil-lined 9x1 1/2 inch round cake pan.
- Freeze 2 or 3 hours or until firm.
- Place cake layer on serving plate; top with ice cream layer, then with second cake layer.
- Beat cream with remaining concentrate and the sugar until stiff.
- Frost sides and top of cake; return to freezer at least 1 hour or until served.