Pineapple Whipped Cake by Freda
So Simple!! . . Semi-Homemade.
I find Big Kids (Seniors) and Kids of all ages alike Can never get enough of.
- 1 Box
- yellow pudding cake mix
- 1 sm
- (8oz) crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1/2 C
- sour cream ( makes your cake so moist)
- 1 sm box
- (3 1/2 oz) "instant" vanilla pudding
- 1 (20oz)
- can crushed pineapple with the juice.
- 1 (16oz)
- tub cool whip topping
FROSTING: WHIPPED TOPPING INGREDIENTS
How to Make Pineapple Whipped Cake by Freda
- 1Preheat Oven @ 350.
prepare Pam sprayed 11 X 13 pan.
- 2In large Mixing bowl, Add Cake follow as directed on box instructions.
Now You add the Sour Cream, and Pineapple with the Juice.
Pour into 11 X 13 pan, bake @ 350 til Toothpick interted Comes out clean, about 25 min.
in a med Sized bowl, Dissolve the Pudding into the Pineapple with the Juice, Stirring till completely disolved.
Fold in the Cool Whip.
Frost your Cooled Cake. Chill & Keep in refer.