Pineapple Upside Down Pumpkin Cheesecake
2 can(s)pinapple rings in natural juice, reserve the liquid for the liquid in the cake mix..
1 boxwhite cake mix
1 cpumpkin puree
1 pkg(8 oz) room temp cream cheese
1 jar(s)marachino cherries
1/2 tsppumpkin pie spices
1/4 tspground cloves
1/2 tspfreshly grated nutmeg
2 tsppure vanilla extract
1 stickunsalted butter
2 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
How to Make Pineapple Upside Down Pumpkin Cheesecake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Lightly spray a 13x9 pan with cooking spray so cake will turn out easily. Take pineapple rings and lay them into a 13x9 pan til the bottom is covered with rings. then place a cherry into the whole on each ring. Then make your brown sugar and butter glaze in skillet, When done pour over pineapples and set pan aside..
- Now to prepare the cake part. Take one white cake mix and place in mixer bowl..Add ingredients on box and 1 8oz package of softened cream cheese and 1 cup of pumpkin puree..Add spices. And mix,Scrap sides to make sure all ingredients are well incorporated..When everthing is well incorporated. pour batter over pineapples in pan and smooth out.
- Place pan into preheated oven and bake for approximately 35 - 45 minutes. or til toothpick comes out clean when inserted into center.
- Remove from oven and place on cooking rack until completely cooled.. Then turn out onto serving dish.. and enjoy
- Just a little note, As my hubby and I are both diabetic, I replace the sugar with splenda..and use splenda brown sugar blend for the brown sugar if you want to make the cake with few calories...