pineapple upside down cupcakes
1 boxyellow cake mix
1 boxvailla pudding
1 can(s)8 0z crushed pineapple ,save juice
1 can(s)8 oz sliced pineapple ,save juice .
2/3 cpineapple juice
1 stickbutter , melted .
1 cbrown sugar
How to Make pineapple upside down cupcakes
- spray muffin tins ,well with cooking spray .NOTE. i used one regular 12 cup muffin pan and one large 6 cup, muffing pan. that way this makes 18 cupcakes or you can use the 12 cup muffin pan and that should make 24 cupcakes. on the smaller tins , crushed pineapple for the topping works best . i use both cause i wanted to see how they come out .
- melt brown sugar and butter in a a small pot on the stove .add 1 tsp of sugar mixture to each muffin cup.
- next put 1 tsp of crushed pineapple on tin cup , or sliced pineapple , whichever you are using .
- in a large bowl, mix , cake mix , eggs , oil , juice ,pudding mix,and milk. fill cups , half full with cake mix.
- bake at 350 in preheated oven, for 25 minutes.
remove and let cool, at least 10 minutes. run knife around edges to loosen up muffins from cups, before removing.turn cupcakes upside down on a platter and add cherries. ENJOY!!!!