Pineapple upside down cake like Mama made
How to Make Pineapple upside down cake like Mama made
- 1Melt butter in 9"X 11" baking dish
- 2Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over entire bottom of dish
- 3Reserve pineapple juice and place drained pineapples to cover bottom of dish
- 4Mix cake mix with eggs, oil and substitute pineapple juice to replace water called for in directions
- 5Pour cake batter over pineapples
- 6Place in 350 degree oven until browned and top springs back (aproximately 55 minutes. If top is browning too fast cover for last 10 minutes with foil.
- 7Allow to cool slightly before serving. I like it warm or cold.