☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1 can(s)
- crushed pineapple, well drained, reserving juice
- 1/2 c
- butter or margarine, melted
- 1 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 box
- duncan hines yellow cake mix
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
How to Make Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- 1Melt butter or margarine, stir in brown sugar and drained pineapple. Put into 9x13 pan; set aside.
- 2Make cake following instructions REPLACING water with reserved pineapple juice! Stir in vanilla extract Pour mix onto pineapple mixture and bake according to box instructions.
- 3When cake is done, turn over onto plate you're going to serve it on and "frost' with pineapple that was left on the bottom of pan!