Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- 3 large
- 1 1/3 c
- pineapple juice drained from pineapple slices
- 1/3 c
- vegetable oil
- 1 can(s)
- pineapple rings
- 1 jar(s)
- maraschino cherries
- 1 box
- light brown sugar (dominos)
- 1 box
- duncan hines pineapple supreme cake mix
How to Make Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees for metal and glass pans, 325 degrees for dark or coated pans.
Grease sides and bottom of each pan with cooking spray.
Sprinkle flour or use powder from cake mix lightly
over top the cooking spray.
Coat the bottom of the pan with the Light Brown Sugar just enough to coat the pan.
Add Pineapple Rings all around until you can't fit anymore.
Then take Maraschino Cherries and place them in the centers of the Pineapple Rings.
Sit the pans on the side
- 2Blend Cake mix, Pineapple Juice, oil and Eggs in a large bowl at low speed until moistened (about 30 seconds)
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Pour Batter in pan and bake immediately
- 3Bake following the pan chart added here
Pan size: 2 8 inch pans 33-36 minutes, 2 9 inch pans 28-31 minutes, 13X9 inch pan 32-35 minutes, Bundt pan 38-43 minutes, 24 cupcakes 18-21 minutes.
Add 3-5 minutes to bake time for dark or coated pans. Cake is done when you insert a toothpick in the center and it comes out clean.
Allow to cool in pan for a bit then Flip it on onto a plate or whatever you are going to serve it on.