Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
1/2 cbutter (melted)
1/2 cpacked brown sugar
1 can(s)(8-oz) pineapple rings (reserve juice)
1 jar(s)marashino cherries
1 boxduncan hines yellow or pineapple cake mix
1/3 cvegetable oil
1 boxvanilla instant pudding
How to Make Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Spray the bundt pan with Pam no-stick baking spray with flour. Make sure to get every nook and cranny.
- Melt butter and pour evenly into the bottom of the pan. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Cut pineapple rings in half and alternate with cherries around pan and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl stir cake mix and pudding mix together. Drain the pineapple juice into measuring cup and add enough milk to make 1 cup of liquid and add to cake/pudding mixture. Add oil. Then add eggs one at a time to cake/pudding mixture until thoroughly mixed with a mixer on medium speed for approx 2 minutes.
- Carefully pour the batter over the fruit and bake for 33 to 36 minutes. To avoid spills, make sure to put the bundt pan on a baking sheet.
- Cool 10 minutes in the pan. Slide knife around edges and center. Invert cake onto serving tray. Slice between the pineapples and serve warm or at room temperature.