Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1/2 clight brown sugar
1/4 cbutter, melted
1 boxyellow cake mix
1/3 cvegetable oil
1/2 cpineapple juice
4 slicepineapple, halved
8maraschino cherries, stems removed
How to Make Pineapple Upside Down Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a bundt pan generously with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the melted butter and brown sugar. Pour mixture into bottom of bundt pan.
- Place halved pineapples rings and cherries around the bottom of the pan, alternating between each.
- In a large bowl, beat together cake mix, vegetable oil, pineapple juice, water and eggs. Pour batter over pineapples and cherries.
- Bake until a toothpick comes out clean, about 35 minutes.
- Let cake cool for 10 minutes in pan. Slide knife around edges and center to release cake from pan. Invert cake onto serving tray.