★★★★★ 2 votes5
- angel food cake, purchased or made from a one-step boxed mix
- 2 c
- milk (low fat ok)
- 1 pkg
- (3.4 ounces) instant french vanilla or vanilla pudding mix
- 1 can(s)
- (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained well
- 1 c
- whipped topping
How to Make Pineapple Pudding Sauce for Angel Food Cake
- 1In a large bowl mix milk and pudding mix. Let sit for about 2 minutes until partially set.
Fold in drained pineapple and whipped topping. Chill until serving time.
To serve spoon a generous amount over angel food cake slices.
OPTIONAL: This looks pretty with candied pineapple or a little whipped topping and a cherry on top.
- 2NOTE: You can purchase an angel food cake or make one with a one step mix. My Mom used to make her own from scratch. That is time consuming but absolutely the best.