Pineapple Picnic Cake
1 boxyellow cake mix
8 ozcream cheese
1 pkginstant pineapple or vanilla pudding mix (small box)
8 ozcool whip
1/2 cchopped walnuts
13 ozcrushed pineapple, canned
How to Make Pineapple Picnic Cake
- Bake cake as directed on box in a 9x13 pan. COOL.
- Blend the cream cheese and milk until smooth.
- Add the pudding and blend well.
- Spread all of the above on top of cooled cake.
- Sprinkle well drained pineapple on top of pudding mixture. Then spread cool whip. Top with chopped walnuts.