·1/2 - lb. vanilla wafers, crushed
·1/2 - cup soft butter
·1 - cup powdered sugar
·1 - cup heavy cream, whipped
·3/4 - cup chopped pecans
·1 - 15-1/4 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained.
How to Make Pineapple Pecan Cream Cake
- Put 1/2 of crushed wafers on bottom of a 8 x 10 Pyrex dish.
- Mix butter and sugar
- Fold pecans and pineapple into whipped cream.
Fold this into the butter and sugar mixture.
- Spoon mixture over crumbs in pan.
- Cover with remaining wafer crumbs.
- Chill in the refrigerator at least 3 hours or make a day in advance.