- 1/2 - lb. vanilla wafers, crushed
- 1/2 - cup soft butter
- 1 - cup powdered sugar
- 1 - cup heavy cream, whipped
- 3/4 - cup chopped pecans
- 1 - 15-1/4 oz. can crushed pineapple, drained.
How to Make Pineapple Pecan Cream Cake
- 1Put 1/2 of crushed wafers on bottom of a 8 x 10 Pyrex dish.
- 2Mix butter and sugar
- 3Fold pecans and pineapple into whipped cream.
Fold this into the butter and sugar mixture.
- 4Spoon mixture over crumbs in pan.
- 5Cover with remaining wafer crumbs.
- 6Chill in the refrigerator at least 3 hours or make a day in advance.