★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- 1/4 c
- eggs ( or eggbeater equivalent)
- 11 oz. can of mandarin oranges in light syrup (undrained)
- 8 oz
- light cool whip
- 1 pkg
- vanilla instant pudding (3.4 oz)
- 15 1/2 oz
- crushed pineapple in it's own juice (undrained)
How to Make Pineapple Orange Sunshine Cake
- 1In a large bowl stir together ingredients until moist. Beat by hand 2 minutes. Pour batter into a 9 X 13 inch pan (sprayed with non-stick cooking spray). Bake 30-40 minutes until done. Cool completely before frosting
- 2Mix together frosting ingredients until well blended. Spread over cake. Keep refridgerated.
- 3Makes 12 servings. For Weight Watcher it's 4 points per serving.