1 boxyellow cake mix
1/4 clow sugar applesauce
1 can(s)mandarin orange slices in light syrup, 15 oz
1box sugar free vanilla instant pudding, 3.4 oz
1 can(s)crushed pineapples, 8 oz
1 pkgfat free Cool Whip, 8 oz
How to Make Pineapple-Orange Sunshine Cake
- Pre heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 13x9 pan.
- Mix all the cake ingredients. Do not drain juice from oranges.
- Pour batter into the greased pan.
- Bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- Let cool.
- ICING: Mix together the thawed Cool Whip, box of pudding, and pineapples.
- When cake has cooled spread the icing all over it. Place in refrigerator to chill. Served chilled!