1 1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspground cinnamon
1 tspbaking powder
3/4 cbutter, softened
1 1/2 csugar
1 1/2 tspvanilla extract
1 ccrushed pineapple, drained very well
3(1 ounce squares) baker's chocolate, melted and coole a bit
2 cmini marshmallows
3/4 cpecans (chopped)
How to Make Pineapple Marshmallow Brownies
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Butter and flour a 13x9 inch cake pan.
- Put the flour, salt, cinnamon and baking powder in a sifter. Sift into a bowl. Set aside until needed.
- Cream together the butter and sugar in a large bowl. Beat in the eggs and vanilla, adding the eggs one at a time. Mix in the dry ingredients slowly.
Remove 1 cup of the batter, mix it in with the pineapple in another bowl along with half of the marshmallows.
Add the melted chocolate to the large bowl of batter. Stir in the nuts and half of the marshmallows.
- Evenly put about 1 - 2 cups of the chocolate batter in the bottom of the 13x9 pan.
Evenly put the pineapple batter on top of the chocolate layer.
Put the remaining chocolate batter on top of the pineapple layer
- Bake for 25 minutes.
Cool. Cut into desired size bars.