Pineapple Lush Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
·angel food cake/store bought or box mix
20 0z can(s)crushed pineapple
·small box of instant vanilla pudding
1 1/2-2 ccool whip
How to Make Pineapple Lush Cake
- Slice angel food cake evenly in to three layers. Best way to do this is with a serrated knife.
- Combine pineapple and vanilla pudding until well blended. Do not drain pineapple.
- Fold Cool Whip in gently.
- Spread filling mixture on first layer and repeat for the remaining two layers. (You want to cover the top layer also).
- Let sit in fridge for at least 3 to 4 hours.