Pineapple Lush Cake
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- angel food cake/store bought or box mix
- 20 0z can(s)
- crushed pineapple
- small box of instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2-2 c
- cool whip
How to Make Pineapple Lush Cake
- 1Slice angel food cake evenly in to three layers. Best way to do this is with a serrated knife.
- 2Combine pineapple and vanilla pudding until well blended. Do not drain pineapple.
- 3Fold Cool Whip in gently.
- 4Spread filling mixture on first layer and repeat for the remaining two layers. (You want to cover the top layer also).
- 5Let sit in fridge for at least 3 to 4 hours.