- 2 box
- (6 serving size each) vanilla pudding and pie filling (not instant)
- 5 1/4 c
- 3/4 c
- pineapple juice
- 2 can(s)
- (20 oz each) sliced pine apple, drained
- 1 box
- (12 oz) vanilla wafer cookies
- 2 c
- whipping cream
- 2 Tbsp
- powdered sugar
How to Make Pineapple Icebox Cake
- 1in 2 quart saucepan, cook pudding mix, milk and pineapple juice as directed on box.
- 2in 9 inch spring form pan, place a single layer of cookies. top with a single layer of pineapple. pour 2 cups of the cooked pudding on top. repeat layers, using remaining cookies, pineapple and pudding (you will be short 1 pineapple slice on top, add extra cookies to this spot). cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours or overnight.
- 3in chilled medium bowl, beat whipping cream with electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form. add powdered sugar, beat until incorporated.
- 4to serve, carefully remove side of spring form pan. top cake with whipped cream just before serving.