With those words... it basically explains how delicious this cake is!
- 1 box
- yellow cake mix
- 4 tsp
- coconut extract
- 1 small box
- vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1- 20 oz. can(s)
- crushed pineapple
- 1- 8 oz. oz
- frozen whipped topping (thawed )
How to Make pineapple delight
- 1preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare cake mix as directed on box, stirring 3 teaspoons of the extract into batter before baking. Pour into greased 13x9 baking pan.
- 2Bake 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan.
- 3Prepare pudding mix as directed on box, stirring in remaining 1 teaspoon extract. Spread pineapple and juice over the cake. then spread pudding over the pineapple. Mix the cool whip until smooth. Frost with whipped topping over the pudding. Refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.