Pineapple Delight Angel Food Cake By Freda
Simply Semi Homemade, all the way.
amazing what can be done Simply.
Makes 24 servings
- 1 pkg
- angel food cake mix(16 oz)
- 1 can
- (20 oz) crushed pineapple with the juice
- 1 can
- crushed pineapple (option: see tip/hint below)
- (12 oz) container cool whip topping thawed.
PINEAPPLE DELIGHT ANGEL FOOD CAKE
How to Make Pineapple Delight Angel Food Cake By Freda
- 1Preheat oven @ 350.
Spray 9X13 pan with pam spray or your favorite oil.
- 2In a large Bowl,
Combine the Cake Mix, and Pineapple (with its Juice).
Mix til blended
- 3Pour Batter into (prepared with spray) 9X13 pan.
Bake @ 350 for 25 min, or till golden brown.
- 4Frost with Cool whip to serve.
Soooo Simple and Sooo EZ.
I also take a 2nd can of Crushed Pineapple Drained well, and Spread evenly on top of cooled cake and then top with the Cool whip as th frosting.
I do this as I love Pineapple and I get more Pineapple in every bite.
Try this so simple, & a delight to make.