Pineapple Coconut Surprise Cake
*This cake tastes better made day ahead.
How to Make Pineapple Coconut Surprise Cake
- Bake cake mix in a 15 1/2 X 10 1/2 X 1 inch pan, according to box directions.
- While cake is baking, drain pineapple. Let cream cheese stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
- In a bowl place cream cheese, gradually add a little milk at a time beating at medium speed to blend mixure smoothly.
- Then add pudding and beat at low speed for 12 minutes. Spread mixture over cake.
- Top with crushed pineapple, sprinkled evenly.
- On top of this spread cool whip.
- Sprinkle coconut over everything.