Pineapple Coconut Angel Food Cupcakes
I like the pineapple and coconut flavors combined in these cupcakes.
This is great as a full cake too and try to add pie fillings instead of the pineapple ...I really like the cherry.
Keep left over cupcakes/cake in the refrigerator (thats if there is any left over).
1 boxangel food cake mix
20 ozcan of crushed pineapple in heavy syrup
COCONUT CREAM FROSTING
8 ozlow fat or fat free whipped cream
1/4 ccrushed pineapple , drained
1/4 ccoconut , toasted
How to Make Pineapple Coconut Angel Food Cupcakes
- Directions for cupcakes :
- Preheat oven to 375° , Place paper cupcake liners into cupcake pans.
- Combine the angel food cake mix ( the mix only) and crushed pineapple in syrup until mixed.
- Fill the cupcake liners 3/4 full. Bake for 12-14 minutes or until cupcakes are golden brown. Cool completely before frosting.
- Directions for frosting :
- Combine the whipped cream , crushed pineapple and toasted coconut and stir to combine. Frost the cooled cupcakes with the frosting.