How to Make Pineapple Cheese Cake
- 1Place gram crackers, 1/4 c sugar and melted margarine in a 9X13 cake pan. Mix well reserve 1/2 cup or crumbs then press remainder onto sides and bottom of pan. set aside. Set out Cool whip to slightly soften.
- 2In mixing bowel, mix cream cheese and 1 cup of sugar together and set aside.
- 3Make jello by package quick set directions and chill till thick but not set.
- 4Mix the pineapple with the cream cheese mixture, add the jello and cool whip folding in gently till well mixed.
- 5Pour into prepared crust. Using reserved 1/2 cup of crumbs sprinkle over top of cheese cake and chill for about 3 hours or till set. Serve cold, store in refrigerator.