★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box
- pineapple supreme cake mix
- 1/3 c
- cooking oil
- 3 large
- 1 c
- 1/2 c
- juice from a can of mandarin oranges
- 1 pkg
- 8 oz cool whip
- 1 can(s)
- large can, crushed pineapple (drained well)
- 1 box
- instant vanilla flavored pudding mix
How to Make Pineapple Cake
- 1Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- 2Mix together cake ingredients for 1 minute on medium and 2 minutes on high speed. Pour mixture into 2 round cake pans or one 9x13 pan.
- 3Bake in 350 degree preheated oven for 33-35 minutes, until tooth pick in center comes out clean.
- 4Meanwhile, mix together crushed pinapple and pudding mix until well blended. Fold in Cool Whip until blended well. Set aside, covered, in fridge to keep cool.
- 5Allow cake to cool before frosting.