Pineapple & Butter Pecan Quick Cake
- 1 can(s)
- 20oz. crushed pineapple
- 1 1/2 c
- coconut, flaked
- 1 c
- pecans, chopped or whole
- 1 box
- betty crocker butter pecan cake mix (15.25oz.)
- 2 stick
- butter, sliced into 1/4 inch squares
How to Make Pineapple & Butter Pecan Quick Cake
- 1Pour crushed pineapple and juice into a 13x9 baking dish. Add the coconut and pecans over the pineapple.
- 2Spread dry cake mix evenly over the top of the mixture and place your butter squares all over the top of the dry cake mix.
- 3Bake at 350 for about 30 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with ice cream or whip topping.