Pineapple Bundt Cake
1/2 cfinely chopped pecans
1 smallbox of vanilla instant pudding mix
1 pkgyellow cake mix
1 cpineapple juice
1/2 cvegetable oil
1 cgranulated sugar
1 stickbutter, i use real butter for this
1/2 cpineapple juice
How to Make Pineapple Bundt Cake
- Grease a bundt pan well.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans on bottom of pan
- Mix together the pudding, cake mix, pineapple juice, oil, and eggs.
- Beat with electric mixer for two minutes.
- Pour over pecans in pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 50-60 minutes
- About 10 minutes before cake in done, make sauce.
- Mix sugar, pineapple juice and butter in a small pan.
- Heat until boiling and boil for two minutes.
- Remove cake from oven when done.
- DO NOT REMOVE CAKE FROM PAN
- Pour sauce mixture over cake and let it set for 1/2 hour.
- Put cake in refridgerator for one hour, them turn out onto serving plate.