★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 largecan crust pineapple
2 cfresh or frozen blueberreys
1/2 cchoped nuts
1 boxpineapple cake mix
1 stickbutter melted
How to Make Pineapple Blueberry Cake
- Pour the whole can of pineapple in a 9 x 13 inch. pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Pour Blueberrys over the pineapple evenly.
- Sprinkle the sugar over the fruit.
- Sprinkle chop nuts over the sugar.
- Spread the cake mix over all & pat lightly.
- Drizzle the melted butter over cake mix.
- Put cake in 350 degree oven for about 20 to 25 minutes until lightly brown.
- Remove from oven to cool. Use Cool Whip to top each peace to serve. Can use Ice Cream.